Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
*All Members Please Read* - Fox2

Im proud to have been part of Fox2 right from the off and grateful to those I met and learnt from over the years.

Had so may laughs over the years..........hopefully Pete can laugh about this one now but who was there for the crampon in the calf and a ripped pair of rab trousers incident  ROFL

My AP.net Photos | My FlickR | Twitter: @airXphoto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Very sad to see the forum go, been on here since 2010 met some wonderful guys on the hill and learnt a lot from the freely given advice. Although the last few years my trips to the loop with Lincoln have tailed off due shift pattern changes, always have my daily fix looking at the LL posts.

Quote:
but who was there for the crampon in the calf and a ripped pair of rab trousers incident

I was there on the exit, bloody cold day it was as well, if i remember right was 06 dec 2010 and we only got hawks due to eastern airfields being frozen.

Will still make the odd trip to the loop so hopefully still see some of you guys down there.

Rgds Paul

http://www.flickr.com/photos/martipa/

So sad to see this site will be closing, it has been a source of inspiration to me over the years and I will miss it immensely. Thanks to Mark, mods and all contributors to this great
community you will all be missed, but as they say " all good things come to an end" .

Shame were loosing fox2,made some great friends.was hoping to b e oujt but due to health not been able too,thanks all for making me welcome and hope someone will do another sight be a shame to loose a good crowd ,thats what made me go not too see what comes through but for the banter and making new friends.
good luck to what ever you got for the futre...

I've made many great friends on here over the years and I'm very sad to read this guys. Many thanks to all involved for the time expense and effort you've all put into what has been the best resource out there bar-none! Best wishes all it's been a pleasure.  Drinks or Beer

Regards,

Glen.

www.flickr.com/photos/glen_pardoe

Banner 3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

As a newcomer to this site, I enjoyed perusing the images, tips and banter in my short time. I found this site quite by accident but now it ends...

Where do people go now for all this expertise on aviation photography? It saddens me to no end. Are there any other aviation forums out there like Fox2?

I've found that most aviation photographers I've met through the years have been very generous with their time and knowledge. I can't say that with other forms of photography. A lot of egos, a lot of drama...something that is not needed in my life.

Best wishes to you all from "across the pond"!

Cheers,
Larry

As a newcomer to this site, I enjoyed perusing the images, tips and banter in my short time. I found this site quite by accident but now it ends...

Where do people go now for all this expertise on aviation photography? It saddens me to no end. Are there any other aviation forums out there like Fox2?

I've found that most aviation photographers I've met through the years have been very generous with their time and knowledge. I can't say that with other forms of photography. A lot of egos, a lot of drama...something that is not needed in my life.

Best wishes to you all from "across the pond"!

Cheers,
Larry

Hi Larry - there is an update to this in one of the other posts, Fox 2 lives on  Drinks or Beer  Clapping

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99115224@N06/

Hi Larry - there is an update to this in one of the other posts, Fox 2 lives on

Thank you Sir, I did see it after the fact... Guess that's what I get for bouncing around the various postings. Good

Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6