Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I am feeling you've not giving your support to the website.

Post I am feeling you've not giving your support to the website. 
Lots of no feedback have I come to the pictures from people who contributed to this website is beyond me? Bullocks

Do you mean the lack of reply postings in general or on your particular posts?

Cheers Gareth

I need to be on a hill!

Ok my dissatisfaction is that not many people pictures are not getting much feedback but there is plenty looking at them and
the pictures are good why don't they just say nice effort for them and give encouragement to the photographer?.

People that look at posts aren't always members, so they can't comment. Look at any forum in general and you'll see the same views>comments.

My Website | My Twitter | My Facebook Page
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Personally, I often don't have time to be posting on every single thread I look at and assume others may be in the same boat as me - I wouldn't worry about perceived lack of response. The important thing is that you / we all have a platform (fox2) to share our pictures and comments in the first place.

Good

Al

Fox2 Banner2

As Al says, but it's not only the time thing, also what to say, there are only so many variations of "nice shot" etc. The beauty of Fox is that most, if not all of the images posted are high quality (unlike some Facebook pages I could mention!).

Obviously it's good to get comments, but the number of views is the key for me, it means people are still looking and using the site.

Alchad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

I sort of agree with you Al about making comments especially when you have several shots of the same aircraft posted by different guys the same time, but as far as my videos i have been posting they are from different locations and quite a lot aircraft on the footage you will never see again, so i think they do warrant a little more reaction, if you look back at the amount i have posted there has been little reaction really [hope you don,t think i am being to forward] i know the clarity is not up to the standard of todays kit some of it is 20 yrs old, those of you who know Mike the dustman from Dolgellau  apparently he has footage of aircraft going through the loop from back in the 80s i would personally love to see that

Actually the same could be said for any contribution. Be it info, an explanation or video.

I only comment on a few posts, not got time to comment on all photos, especially when it is a good days flying and there may be 30 people on cad west and another 15 on east plus bwlch etc and loads of piccies of the same aircraft. Think views are more important than comments. ( mind that may be that my pics are so rubbish I don't get many comments.  ) Confused

I mooch around and look at the Pics/Vids as well but don't always comment ..
Someone who shall remain nameless once told me "Don't worry about Comments and c**p, the fact that You're happy enough to post the stuff online for others to see means You think they're good enough .. and isn't that the most important critic to please? "
Yeah, I get peeved at 200+ views from a 3 day stint with 10+ pics up but I don't expect replies .. I can't post when I'm at work but can look .. so don't worry about it Chap, just get out there, have fun, have a laugh with the others and enjoy the hobby!

Steve @funtera
EOS50D & EF 70-300mm IS USM Combo
HATO/FOX2 Refugee
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1