Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
August - less busy or business as usual?

Post August - less busy or business as usual? 
Are daily activities generally lighter in August - specifically next week?. It's a long and v early hike for a blank day from the London smoke to LA7 . . .
Thanks for any general thoughts.

I'm not an expert in Loop activity, don't know if anyone can be sure about these things. But now that the kids are off school and it's the 'holiday' period I just wonder whether they do tone the flying down
a bit as the Loop area is very much a busy holiday destination for all kinds of activities. But then again in non 'holiday' periods it can go very quite for a while. I guess by this answer you've worked out
that I don't really know!

I myself have time available soon to spend in the Loop and will be going anyway. I'm a bit closer than you, about a two hour steady drive. Still, I too would be interested to here the views of other Loopers who
have been going for many years to see if they have noticed a trend.

Regards,
Dave.

to be honest, in my Limited Experience up there .. it's pretty much Business as Normal .. in other words , NOTHING IS CERTAIN AT ALL
And I've only noticed it busier with Kids around the start or end of the Hols .. others with more Holiday Experience may be able to shed further info

And Like Dave, I'm only around 2hrs away (with breaks, sorry Dave) and I've also got Time off coming up so I'm there from the 21st

Steve @funtera
EOS50D & EF 70-300mm IS USM Combo
HATO/FOX2 Refugee

The only thing I would add to this is that Aircrew are human too with family etc so they need holidays /childcare like anyone else , so in my experience it's normally quieter , plus with it being summer in Britain the weather is normally rubbish anyway  Crazy

Cheers Gareth

I need to be on a hill!
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1