This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Rubbish left on the Hills

Lloyd you leave them feckin Juicy fruit chewing wrappers everywhere, pick 'em up mate.

P.S. Look on the bright side, there will always be sheep.

Yeah baby Good

Wayne.

Did I tell you about the time I blanked? Oh yeah, that's most trips.

www.flickr.com/photos/waynewillday
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Have to say I have only just read this thread and read pats post about various items of litter. The juicy fruit wrappers are most likely mine, but in all honesty I didn't even realise they had come out of my pocket so I am sorry for that. Next time I will do a sweep to make sure I have left nothing behind  Good

My Website | My Twitter | My Facebook Page
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Just one last word from me!! I appologise if I came across as being a crank to anybody. Most of you know me and I just love talking jets and havin the craic (lets face it I just love talking) and I wouldnt normally post this sorta stuff. Its just after hearing local gossip in the "red lion" and the fag butts on Cad it must have hit a raw nerve with me.

Cheers,
              Pat.

well i will be out on monday with jenson so im sure he will have a good clear up of the area scouting out any left over food lol, but i must say i agree with everyones comments as theres always loads of room in me lunchbox by the end of the day well done guys for owening up to dropping fag butts,

I think thats covered rubbish  Yahoo!  Yahoo!

Unfortunately this thread has to be unlocked, and once again we have to remind folks not to leave rubbish behind in the hills. I was up Bluebell on Wednesday and found 10+ fag ends up there. Bluebell belongs to the people who run the Red Lion, and it is with their good will that we are allowed to - responsibly - use their hill. They have a whole hillside of sheep up there, and fag ends have no place there. If the Red Lion folks say game over, it's game over.

So think a little before you drop a fag end in the same place where sheep congregate. In other words. PICK UP YOUR FAG ENDS FOR F**K's SAKE!!!!!

My Zenfolio Site

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3