Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Why has fox2 gone public?

So I only joined earlier this week and this is only my second post but Spruce, I think, with respect, your wrong.  I would simply draw your attention to the news today ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23981291 ) that nothing on the TINTINET is private.  That is what hackers live for.  If you post information that you consider to be sensitive then I would advise you not to post.  Everybody can be found, and masking IP addresses doesn't work either.  

Time to run to the air raid shelters ( I cant tell you where because that is sensitive ) Bomb

All sounds like a load of bull to me tbh. If you dont want images seen, dont post them. You also state the government could look at them.......honestly???
As good as this site is, Im sure the big bods working there, have far more important things on their minds than to surf Fox2.
You say it will affect L/L movements and LFA7 etc, it wont, there is enough haters out there with as much ammo as they can find on the web, on sites like Flickr, 500px, facebook etc, and it has not suffered yet, the loop has been flown for years, it will for a long time again, the reason the loop would appear slow since the good old days is the fact that we have alot less A/C left, not because someone posts up a picture of a hawk flying over their house in Brecon.
Rant over.

All sounds like a load of bull to me tbh. If you dont want images seen, dont post them. You also state the government could look at them.......honestly???
As good as this site is, Im sure the big bods working there, have far more important things on their minds than to surf Fox2.
You say it will affect L/L movements and LFA7 etc, it wont, there is enough haters out there with as much ammo as they can find on the web, on sites like Flickr, 500px, facebook etc, and it has not suffered yet, the loop has been flown for years, it will for a long time again, the reason the loop would appear slow since the good old days is the fact that we have alot less A/C left, not because someone posts up a picture of a hawk flying over their house in Brecon.
Rant over.

Good  Good  Good  Good

"Take only photo's & leave only footprints"
www.maxpix.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2