Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
F1 in Russia

Post F1 in Russia 
Am I the only one that thinks F1 being held in Russia stinks, all the sanctions, Black Knights uninvited from Swiss Air show yet F1 carries on regardless, shame on then.

Post Re: F1 in Russia 
lozza wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks F1 being held in Russia stinks, all the sanctions, Black Knights uninvited from Swiss Air show yet F1 carries on regardless, shame on then.

Just because your aeroplanes in Axalp can't fly doesn't mean the world has to stop. Shame on you, you miserable sod  Crazy

Mark

www.mjaviation.co.uk
www.facebook.com/MjAviation
07817 905537
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:

Just because your aeroplanes in Axalp can't fly doesn't mean the world has to stop. Shame on you, you miserable sod  Crazy

Tell that to all the innocent people blown out of the sky by Russian hardware over the Ukraine, there's a world outside Wales not that you'd know  Yahoo!  Yahoo!

lozza wrote:
MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:

Tell that to all the innocent people blown out of the sky by Russian hardware over the Ukraine, there's a world outside Wales not that you'd know  Yahoo!  Yahoo!

Well with all the miles you've done mate and you still can't find a woman  Yahoo!

Mark

www.mjaviation.co.uk
07817 905537
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:
MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:

Well with all the miles you've done mate and you still can't find a woman  Yahoo!

WTF you on about  Fool  Fool

MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:
MarkJayne wrote:
lozza wrote:

ROFL

setups = upsets Bomb

Untitled-1

If you two don't behave I will have no option but to report you to Admin ......Oh hang on  Crazy  Yahoo!

I need to be on a hill!

If you two don't behave I will have no option but to report you to Admin ......Oh hang on  Crazy  Yahoo!

He started it Crazy

Mark

www.mjaviation.co.uk
07817 905537

Yahoo!  Yahoo!  Yahoo!  Yahoo!  Yahoo!  Yahoo!

My thoughts were genuine  Bullocks  Bullocks

Have to agree in the fact that I don't think the Russian Grand Prix should have taken place this weekend. Bernie Ecclestone is a corrupt individual, that's the only reason this is going ahead!!

Jack.

My enthusiasm for those Typhoons on Corris in August is now etched into legend.

Nikon D7100, 300 f/4 and a massive smile on my face!

Have to agree in the fact that I don't think the Russian Grand Prix should have taken place this weekend. Bernie Ecclestone is a corrupt individual, that's the only reason this is going ahead!!

Jack.

So take a home grand prix away from the Russian people because of politics is what you're saying? You may as well say that about every company and country that have business with Russia. Totally disagree.

Mark

www.mjaviation.co.uk
07817 905537

JackWills28 wrote:

Jack.

Law suit in the post Yahoo!  Yahoo!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phild_images
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1