Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Best mobile phone coverage in the loop.

Don't go Tesco - no signal anywhere in the Loop!

Thinking of going EE - mate of mine has it and gets great coverage.

Cheers,

Jack.

My enthusiasm for those Typhoons on Corris in August is now etched into legend.

Nikon D7100, 300 f/4 and a massive smile on my face!

Thanks for all the comments folks. I'm 99% sure I'll be staying with EE  Drinks or Beer

Cheers

NeilB

Post Piggy Backing 
There are only 4 mobile phone networks in the country, EE, o2, Three and Vodafone, all mobile phone providers have to use one of these 4. To get the best deal see who piggybacks on the strongest signal, in this case EE, and see which smaller more competetive companies give you the best deal. At the moment ASDA Mobile, BT Mobile, Co-operative Mobile, Post Office, Virgin Mobile Minnows: Airwave Smart Mobile, Axis Mobile, Delight Mobile, Econet, LIFE mobile, Natterbox, The People's Operator, Vectone Mobile all piggyback EE so you will get the same signal, dont belive what anyone tells you about some companies getting priority over other its not true.

EE ASDA Mobile, BT Mobile, Co-operative Mobile, Post Office, Virgin Mobile* Minnows: Airwave Smart Mobile, Axis Mobile, Delight Mobile, Econet, LIFE mobile, Natterbox, The People's Operator, Vectone Mobile

O2 Giffgaff*, Tesco Mobile* Minnows: GT Mobile, LycaMobile

Three  Shebang Minnows: Abica, Globalgig

Vodafone Mobile by Sainsbury's*, Talk Mobile Minnows: Allpay Mobile, Bemilo, Cortel Telephone, Dialog Vizz, Digital Spring Mobile, Glemnet, Highnet, Kontakt Mobile, Lebara Mobile, Ownphone, WWF Mobile, Zest4 Mobile

3 (Hutchinson) have purchased O2 recently (not sure if that included Telefornica's UK 4G licence) and with BT re-entering the market by acquiring EE, the mobile landscape seems to be going through a lot of convergence at the moment.  

Will be interesting to see if the 3/O2 merger will improve the end user signal as most modern handsets will be able to utilise the differing frequencies.

No selections or layers are used in the making of my posted images.
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2