Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Favourite Low Fly Tucker?

Post Favourite Low Fly Tucker? 
Come on then chaps whats your favourite tucker for a cold hillside?
I'm quite partial to a tin of Asda's Irish stew in my food flask- beats a soggy ham butty any day! Also never leave home without jaffa cakes and a flask of finest Yorkshire tea.
Whats on everybody else's menu?

Crazy

Al

Fox2 Banner2

I almost always have a cooked breakfast before going up the hill, this usually keeps me going to the end of the day with just a Tuna, Cucumber and Mayo sandwich around lunchtime.

No selections or layers are used in the making of my posted images.

I made the mistake of having a full English from the little thief before climbing Bluebell for the first time and when I was a little more rotund, it didn't taste quite so good coming back up.  Bad

Partial to a Jaffa cake or two.

My Website | My Twitter | My Facebook Page
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

I made the mistake of having a full English from the little thief before climbing Bluebell for the first time and when I was a little more rotund, it didn't taste quite so good coming back up.  Bad

Partial to a Jaffa cake or two hundred.

Edited it for you mate Bomb

Normally a Dinkys on the way at Shrewsbury, other than just general rubbish food, cold drink and some sandwiches from Tesco in Welshpool  Pardon

setups = upsets Bomb

Untitled-1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

I swear by tomato soup with chilli from a well know soup making company, although the day I found out my thermos no longer worked as required was a disappointment to say the least.

stuff myself with a big meal the night before then tend not to eat until I'm off the Hill and on the way home
(can You say "Double Bacon Cheeseburger with 2 Large Fries please" lol )

Steve @funtera
EOS50D & EF 70-300mm IS USM Combo
HATO/FOX2 Refugee

Cereal with banana for breakfast....couple of sandwiches,packet of crisps, fill the flask with hot water and take coffee sachets and cuppa soup....choice of both.
Dave

When it comes to this sort of thing, myself and Tom are what you would call fat barstewards. Normally have something small like a brioche, pain au chocolat or a croissant at the bottom, just before I start. Then on top I normally have a 6 pack of scotch pancakes that myself, Tom and anyone else who fancies one have, with a flask of either tea made at home, or water with coffee satchets if I feel like it.

Lunch is normally a mahoosive pasty, something like a Cornish or a Welsh Oggie. Then all through the day I'm snacking on cereal bars and the like, things that are high in energy so I don't miss a thing!!

One day I will have something like a full English, always loved them when I was in the ATC before a mountain climb.

Cheers,

Jack.

My enthusiasm for those Typhoons on Corris in August is now etched into legend.

Nikon D7100, 300 f/4 and a massive smile on my face!

Myself I have a couple of high energy drinks going up hill sometimes they work and chocky bars and small cakes but thinking of getting a flask and taking a big mug and some soups in sachets for a warm drink, thanks to the Old Git Dave had a spare beef drink last time on the Bwlch, I also have a bag of cheesy nibbles to get us home back for a proper meal.

mm I feel hungry now Pardon  Drinks or Beer

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1