Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mobile browsing

As always super impressive Joe! Nice Work mate.

Www.youtube.com/ianastles
www.madigitalmedia.com
www.flickr.com/photos/ianastles

Many thanks Joe! Much faster on my HTC Desire running on Android.  Good  Yahoo!

Regards,

Glen.

www.flickr.com/photos/glen_pardoe

Banner 3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Great work as always Joe! Never cease to amaze me with these little hacks!

Works perfectly on my HTC Desire too, wish I'd seen this before I went to Wales, the Banner does seem to make the site load slowly.

Cheers, James Good

Flickr

Superb! Works well on the iPhone 4, should help in the hills! Smile

Fantastic works a dream on my tatty Samsung too lol

Untitled-1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Feels a bit odd to have to dust off this thread, but how about using an iPad (2) to visit this site ? I visited this site on my father's iPad 2 last night and admittedly, it worked magnificently!

But I'm just wondering if the site would be even faster if I'd enter 'iPad' into that field in my profile (or 'iPad 2' ? Think that would be too specific,wouldn't it ?) Smile...

Sony α77V & VG-C77AM vertical grip, α350, 70-400G SSM, NEX-5 + 18-55 OSS. Lowepro Pro Trekker 600 AW, CompuTrekker AW, Nova 140 AW, Toploader Pro 75 AW, new Street & Field system.
MacBook Pro 13" 2.53 Ghz (2009 model).
And a rather long wishlist...

My photos...

Feels a bit odd to have to dust off this thread, but how about using an iPad (2) to visit this site ? I visited this site on my father's iPad 2 last night and admittedly, it worked magnificently!

But I'm just wondering if the site would be even faster if I'd enter 'iPad' into that field in my profile (or 'iPad 2' ? Think that would be too specific,wouldn't it ?) Smile...
You'd have to check the iPads identifier string. "iPad" would most likely work. Found this by doing a google search

Quote:
Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10

My Zenfolio Site

Checked it at the site you provided in your initial post...entered it in my profile, and here I am, typing from the iPad Smile! Works a treat, cheers for the help, Joe Good! It's blazingly fast now...

Sony α77V & VG-C77AM vertical grip, α350, 70-400G SSM, NEX-5 + 18-55 OSS. Lowepro Pro Trekker 600 AW, CompuTrekker AW, Nova 140 AW, Toploader Pro 75 AW, new Street & Field system.
MacBook Pro 13" 2.53 Ghz (2009 model).
And a rather long wishlist...

My photos...

Fox2 on Iphone. Just need 3G up the loop now!

You'd get a better signal in the middle of the Hebrides  Sorry

twmbach wrote:

You'd get a better signal in the middle of the Hebrides  Sorry

but theres only the Outers and the Inners  Bomb

3G everywhere in the Loop  Yahoo! Except the Red where you have to tocuh the special window  Confused

I'm having major problems logging into the site on my i phone over the past couple of days it just hangs & says "cannot connect to server" I know that it's not a problem with my wifi as that's what I'm using now via the pc. Any ideas? Anything/settings i can check on my phone? Cheers

Cheers

Si

Twitter Si_Bridgwater

Not sure what the problem could be Si. Posted from my iPhone

My Zenfolio Site

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next