Reply to topic Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
*All Members Please Read* - Fox2

Post *All Members Please Read* - Fox2 
To all members.

I shall keep this short and to the point.....

It's with regret that I announce the closure of Fox2. Since we created the forum a few years ago it has become one of the friendliest sites around with some amazing photos and stories being posted. However, the low level game has changed somewhat over the last couple of years, and not for the better IMO (lack of traffic etc). This has reflected on the amount of posts on Fox and I don't feel it warrants the financial and time commitments it once did. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their contributions over the years and making it a highly respected forum. We've always had a great team of Mods and Admins to keep things running smoothly and I'd like to thank them for all the time they've put into Fox  Drinks or Beer

The site will be online until November so if there's anything you need to read such as PM's etc, now is the time to do it.

Thanks to everyone and happy snapping. Fox2 has been a blast Drinks or Beer  Drinks or Beer

Mark

Mark

www.mjaviation.co.uk
www.facebook.com/MjAviation
07817 905537
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Sad news Mark, thanks for letting me be part of it. Lets hope that all members can still keep in touch and share aviation experiences via other means. All the best to the mods and admins.   Drinks or Beer  Drinks or Beer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99115224@N06/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Sorry to hear that Mark, have enjoyed reading all the posts due to not being able to get to the loop in the past year and a half due to spinal op, so thanks to all the contributors who made the effort and got all the local visitors and the unusual/exotic overseas visiting aircraft that done the loop, and thanks to admins and mods.
Ken Drinks or Beer  Drinks or Beer

Mark, sad times but I can understand your position. It's been noticeable over the last couple of years how the posts have declined and regular contributors have migrated to other forums. That said I've enjoyed my years here and will be sad to see it come to an end.

Please accept my thanks to you and all the Fox2 team for your time and effort  Drinks or Beer

I would personally like to thank Mark and the rest of the team for making the site one of the best around , and it has been a blast to work here Good

More importantly I would like to thank all the members for making this site and my aviation hobby so enjoyable , see you all on a hill sometime
 Yahoo!

Regards Gareth

I need to be on a hill!

Sad news, thanks to the admin team and members for making fox2 such a great community. I'll miss looking at the work of some talented and dedicated photographers.

Sorry to read this, a real loss!  This site has helped me and others so much in the development of our photography over the last few years, the quality of work on here has always staggered me and has continuously raised the bar to which we aspire each and every time we go out.

Thanks to all who have helped develop and maintain this excellent site - I was never a big player on here, I didn't get to the hills often enough to contribute as much as others do - but I was a regular site visitor - and I will miss this community when its wrapped up.

All the best to you all.

Phil

Sad times indeed, you're not wrong about the whole thing changing though!

Www.youtube.com/ianastles
www.madigitalmedia.com
www.flickr.com/photos/ianastles

Been a blast. Big thank you to everyone who participated. Drinks or Beer

My Zenfolio Site

OMG does this mean that all posts will be deleted or wil they be kept for maybe some time in the future somebody else would take the reins and guide newcomers out to where we have photographed from as reference? I too like to thank all involved with this website of excellence and yes I am very sad Sorry

Did not expect to see this. Very sad indeed.
A massive thanks to all involved. It's been great.  Drinks or Beer
 Sorry

Simon and Jan.

Oh no some backlit shots. It's the end of the world!!!!!!

Fox2 Signature
www.flickr.com/chinneylowfly
https://twitter.com/chinneylowfly

But, yeah " thing's are changing " ...

Many, thanks from the Netherlands.
It was a privileged, being a member, in this great community.
Many thanks, to all volunteers, who managed, for all those years,  to keep this wonderful website, in the air...  Drinks or Beer

Much appreciated  Clapping  
Friendly greetings,
Ruud

http://ruudjakobs.zenfolio.com

Thanks to Mark and the rest of the guys who have helped run the site.

Visit my photos at JetPhotos.net

That's a real shame. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort put in by the moderating team over the years, it's been a pleasure while it lasted. Thanks guys.  Drinks or Beer

Martin

My thanks to Mark and all the team for allowing me to be a part of one of the best sites around.  I really will miss checking out the wonderful images that have inspired me to take to the hills whenever work and the weather allowed.  

Cheers guys  Drinks or Beer

Paul G

Reply to topic Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next