Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*****All Members Please Read **** Fox2 an update!

Post *****All Members Please Read **** Fox2 an update! 
Hi all,

As you are all aware , it was announced by Mark that we were closing Fox2 during November . Since then there has been a lot of posts of heartfelt feeling towards Fox2 which has been great to see , there has also seen an upsurge in posts in all sections of the forum .

Due to this it has been decided to keep Fox2 active for an extended period to see if the renewed interest continues , I hope you will all welcome this news and we can all look forward to yet more excellent threads with some great images and information.

Regards to all
The Fox2 team  Good

I need to be on a hill!

Excellent news, i look forward to being able to continue posting and going through all the great threads on here.   Clapping  Clapping  Clapping

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99115224@N06/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Welcome news, lets see if we can all help to keep this excellent site alive. Perhaps contributors should consider posting here rather than on social media if members are serious about safeguarding fox2?

Best news for weeks, thanks to the team for showing faith  Yahoo!

Oh really bugger  Yahoo!

It would be good to see some of your great photos appear on here again Val   Good  Good

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Sorry,  did you say 'great' photos Martin? Val hung up her lens years ago to make way for the younger new world order  Good

Age has not been kind, not sure she has what it takes anymore  ROFL

say 'great' photos Martin? Val hung up her lens years ago to make way for the younger new world order  Good

Wait for it  Crazy

I need to be on a hill!

It'll be a while, stair lifts are notoriously slow. Wouldn't want to risk spilling her evening cocoa....

Quote:
say 'great' photos Martin? Val hung up her lens years ago to make way for the younger new world order  Good

Wait for it  Crazy

Oh Oh  Bomb

WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  And I don't care ... It's worth shouting about something good for once!!!
thank You Mark..
thanks also to Gareth and everyone else who contributed to twisting the buggers arm!!

now, put a Contributions Button on here! not a subscription button .. wait and see what happens!!

Steve @funtera
EOS50D & EF 70-300mm IS USM Combo
HATO/FOX2 Refugee

Paul G

Right I'm straight on it now I have something to post....... Keep an eye out in General Military for a Swiss Base visit post  Good

Out of focus - don't worry, a good snapshot keeps a moment in time from flying away!

All of a sudden I have 'I am the resurrection' by the Stone Roses in my head haha

how about adding an area for 'favourite images from our files' - for various reasons I've not been able to get out to airshows and the hills much this year but I still like to occasionally post a few of my favourite 'oldies' on Twitter every now and then. How about an area on here for us to do similar?  I'm sure there are others in my shoes who haven't posted pictures for a while due to not having anything 'new' from recent trips to post? just a suggestion...
(apologies if there is already an area that could be used for this but its not currently obvious enough for me!)

Good

Al

Fox2 Banner2

Decent suggestion Al , we will look into it  Good

Cheers Gareth

I need to be on a hill!
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next