Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*****All Members Please Read **** Fox2 an update!

That's excellent  news Fox2, I'll have to retract my last low level post and rename it second from last post lol  Crazy  Crazy  Drinks or Beer

Kind Regards
Dan

Canon 7DMKII
Sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 OS Sport
Canon 24-105mm F.4 IS
Tokina SD 11-16MM F2.8 IF DX II
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

You just made my day, great news. Thanks.

I was saddened by the initial news but understand that we need to use this valuable resource/community or lose it.  I'm certainly guilty for using social media (mainly for being able to post larger pictures) so will endeavour to get back into contributing and posting my low fly adventures. I've just returned back from the USA and have been chatting to some American and Australian togs all knew of and use Fox2. They echoed the thoughts seen here and were disappointed at the closure news.

TBH, I feel that the social media storm/fad will settle and retract, people will then return to the more wholesome format of forums. It might take a few years though; perhaps Admin could look into extending the time period of latent users before being deleted. I know that people have disliked that in the past and it might help with the health of the user database and encourage contributions?

No selections or layers are used in the making of my posted images.

Great news.... I know I haven't been in the hills for nearly 2 years now and haven't really contributed much but I still like viewing the threads..  Good

Regards.
Tony.

http://www.aghphotography.co.uk/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33045961@N07/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

fantastic news, i live way to far to contribute regular on the forum, but i love to browse down the treads and dream away and count the days for my next visit   Wink

I'm another one very happy to hear that it's not the end yet.

Not managed to get out into the hills since July. Every time I think there's a chance lately, something always crops up.
It's always been great to see what's been flying through whilst stuck in work though.

A forum's only going to be as good as the contributions so I'll have to make more of an effort to get out again and post something.
I think a while ago I was saddened by the idea that aircraft/squadrons were actively avoiding the normal areas manned by photographers and that wasn't a great situation.
That notion probably dampened my enthusiasm at fair bit.
Anyway, the aircraft are still flying and you still don't know what will come around the corner so all's well.
Looking forward to getting out again and seeing what turns up in the future.

Don't forget to set your alarm clocks for 16th/17th May 2018 Derwent, Dams 75th Anniversary - hoping for an F35 Special tail for that one!

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Good

Fantastic news. With all this Facebook shiz going on I think Fox2 is needed more than ever!

I've not been to the loop for a while but I'll post a live log when I do! Smile

UK Aviation Movies
http://www.ukaviationmovies.co.uk

Its great news that you are carrying on with the site Guys, thanks a lot.
I don't get the opportunity to get to the hills as much I would like but love looking at the
shots taken by the guys who can. They also give me targets to aim for and improve my photos as we have some
very talented photographers on this site.
Thanks again John

I need to be on a hill soon.
John

I've been posting to FB groups but really will make an effort to contribute here now, much more rewarding.

Great news that the site is continuing thanks to the great work by the mods.
Not posted on here for a while due to health, hope to get back out on the hills next year.

Great news. I've only just joined and it would have been a shame to have had to leave so soon!

Gents , thanks for the posts it's appreciated by the team  Good

Never forget Fox2 is for its members and it's the members posting , commenting and bantering that will
keep Fox going , let's welcome everyone back and look forward to what's to come!

Regards Gareth

I need to be on a hill!

Good to hear guys had heard murmurings while I was away so I guess I had better get some shots edited from my trip now  Shout

Well that is just fab news! I looked at the site today to see if it really had gone and utterly fantastic to see it is still there!!

Massive thank you to all who run it and look after things. Festive greetings and best wishes to you all and to all toggers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/victorthesecond
Canon 70d
Canon 300mm f4 L
Canon 70-300IS USM
Canon 50mm f1.8
Canon 28mm f2.8
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next